at the 1890 Williams House Inn, Hot Springs AR
We look forward to welcoming you in person to the 1890 Williams House Inn and Hot Springs Arkansas. In the meantime, please use the info below to plan your stay. For reservations, use the BOOK NOW button, or phone us between 9:30am-8:00pm. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit will be charged to your credit card or debit card upon booking. All reservations must be secured with a credit card, even reservations utilizing a gift certificate for payment or total prepayment. All reservations are charged to the credit card on file at the cancellation date (10 days prior to arrival).
Minimum Stay Requirements at 1890 Williams House Inn:
- Non-holiday weekends: Two-night minimum, we may accept a one-night stay based on availability.
- Holiday (Sunday through Thursday): Two-night minimum.
- Holiday weekends: Three-night minimum or call to make special arrangements. (No discounts applied on Holidays)
- Non-holiday (Sunday through Thursday): No minimum.
- Notification of cancellation must be received a minimum of ten (10) days in advance of arrival date.
- If required cancellation notice is not met, the full amount of the stay will be charged unless the guestroom can be re-rented; rescheduling, early departures and no-shows are the same as a cancellation. This policy applies to reservations made with a gift certificate as well.
- Weather Policy: If the roads into Hot Springs and/or the airport in Little Rock is closed, refunds will be made, less the $50.00 non-refundable deposit. The Inn can not be responsible for weather conditions at point of guests departure and our standard cancellation policy will apply.
Check-In and Check-Out:
Check-In is from 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm. We will try to accommodate a check-in time that works for you when possible. If you will be arriving after 5:00 pm, please notify us of your approximate arrival time on the day of arrival so that arrangements can be made for a self check-in. Check-Out is at 11:00am
- One well behaved, small family dog is allowed in the Copper Cottage, located on the first floor of the Carriage House.
- Dogs must meet certain weight (under 30 lbs), size and breed criteria, and prior arrangement with the innkeeper is required.
- A pet waiver is to be signed at the time of check-in.
- Pets are allowed in the cottage and exterior grounds only, not in any interior commons areas of the Inn. Pets must be leashed, or in pet carrier, while on the grounds and pet parents are responsible for pet waste clean-up throughout the property grounds.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the cottage and housekeeping services for the cottage with pet require the pet owner to be present or the pet must be crated.
- Pets, like additional guests in other guest rooms, require additional housekeeping so there is a $25 per day fee, one pet family member per room and includes bed and pet pack. Charges for additional cleaning will be assessed whenever the pet creates the need for extraordinary cleaning.
- Pet parents are responsible for any damage to furniture, furnishings and garden plantings. If there is damage, you will be notified immediately upon our discovery. Of course, we prefer that pet parents make us aware of any damage. Repair or replacement costs will be assessed and the credit card on file charged.
- The Inn accepts service animals, with the appropriate documentation, in the Copper Cottage.
- No Smoking: 1890 Williams House Inn is a smoke-free indoors bed and breakfast inn. Smoking is permitted outside on the property, verandas, gardens and other outside areas. A $100.00 – $250.00 disinfectant and airing charge will be assessed to the credit/debit card on file for anyone who smokes inside the Inn; includes the Main House and the Carriage House. There may also be an additional fee charged, if for some reason there is a need for additional cleaning or if we find that damage has been done to the room during your stay.
- Kids 12 and Up: 1890 Williams House Inn in Hot Springs, Arkansas welcomes children of twelve years and older.
- Extra Guests: Rates are based on double occupancy. There is an additional charge of $30 per day for each extra guest staying with you during your stay.
- Discount Pricing: Discounts are not available over Holidays, or for the month of March during Spring Break.